Metrobank's Your Spend Your Gift Your Way

After receiving the previous text from Metrobank, I receved 2 additonal texts.

Now, this is for their Your Spend Your Gift Your Way promo.  You'll get100 eGC for minimum purchase of 1,500 pesos.

First was for the LAZADA purchase made last 13Jan.  Aside from this 100 eGC, at the time of purchase I also got the following discounts:
  • P50 off - Lazada Voucher
  • P250 off - MBFRIDEALS (also another Metrobanks' Promo)
  • P5 off - from my Lazada coins
  • P50 Lazada cashback
  • P300 total of Free Shipping 
I did mentioned this from my previous post HERE.


The next 100 eGC was for my GrabPay Cash-in last Jan 14.  The same cash-in where I also got 100 eGC for their Weekend Wins promo.   

All of these eGCs I received today was claimed for GCash.  So thanks a lot Metrobank :).

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post