Watsons Playlist 2024

My redemption code finally arrived, and I’m ready to redeem it at the SM Mall nearby.

Watsons is hosting another free concert this year, and as an A’TIN, I’m thrilled that SB19 will be performing again since the theme is The P-Pop Power Concert. They’re likely to be the last act, given their extensive local and international exposure and their recent title as the “Kings of P-Pop.”

This year, there’s no VIP seating, and the PATRON section isn’t very close to the stage. I chose the LOWER BOX seats for their better view and closer proximity to the stage. The minimum purchase required this year is half of last year’s, which might be due to changes in the venue or the lineup. Last year, I only looked forward to and enjoyed SB19’s performance, as I wasn’t a fan of the other acts.

So here's what I received this year, aside from the products (plus Watsons Poitns) that meet the minimum purchase amount:

● One (1) PATRON Ticket for
WATSONS PLAYLIST: The P-Pop Power Concert
SB19 | HORI7ON | KAIA | G22 | ALAMAT
August 18, 2024 | 8 PM | SM MALL OF ASIA ARENA

● One (1) random artist photocard

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post