Free Waterproof Cosmetic Pouch

I've been eyeing Happy Skin's products online (on FB), and decided that I'll buy and try them.  Seems easy to use/apply, good for the skin, simple, and looks natural.  I don't like heavy make-up, maybe because I don't know how to do make-up, so felt like I found that this is the best ONE for me, lolz.

When I went to the SM Mall near us, the lady willingly assisted me.  Aside from helping me choose the best colors/variants for my skin type and color, she also demonstrated on how to apply them.  

I liked the outcome, it was just like what I wanted/needed.  Just hoping that I can replicate what she did tomorrow, I planned on doing my own make-up for our company's YEP.  Though, she mentioned that she'd be happy to do my make-up, if ever I'd have trouble doing it.  If I wouldn't be wearing fitted dress and heels, I would really go back :P.

When she was preparing all the products, I saw the pouch, waving  at me lolz.  I asked her if I can have it as freebie, she obliged.  Really not sure though if they're actually giving it for free, or comes with a minimum purchase.  I didn't bother to ask, all I know is that I'm happy with my new discovery :P.

Lippy - no dry lips after a few hours, usually my lips would peel on other brands.

Eyebrow pencil - so easy to apply and blend, so much better than the brand I'm currently using

Mascara - so easy to apply and looks natural too

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post