Metrobank Credit 9.9 Lazada Voucher

I was planning to buy an internal SSD for our laptop since the current one isn’t sufficient for our needs. With my son being into games, we definitely needed more storage.

Initially, I had a Php 400 voucher, but then I discovered another voucher that would activate at 8 PM on September 8. It offered 18% OFF on a minimum spend of Php 5000. This was perfect timing, and I was excited about the potential savings. I redeemed and used the voucher as soon as it was available. The app was a bit laggy at first, and I was worried about losing the limited voucher and the product itself, as there was only one stock left.

But, great news! I ended up saving Php 1002.60 on this Western Digital M.2 Black 1TB SN770 NVMe Gen4 SSD. A huge thanks to Metrobank and Lazada for the discount and for the free delivery!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post